Friday, June 20, 2014

My First Post!

Hey y'all! I am so excited to get started in the world of blogging!!  Here is a little intro about me:

Blessed is an understatement! I have found my true Prince Charming, we have a beautiful little 4 year old daughter and the most handsome 7 month old little boy! I am an independent Mary Kay consultant {check me out y'all! Www.marykay.com/npike82}. I work as needed at a local hospital and spend pretty much the rest of my time with my babies and hubby!  I am looking forward to starting this blog as MY outlet!  I can't wait to share my diy projects, mommy stories, and just life with y'all! Thanks for stopping by! 😘

I cannot wait to see where this blog takes me and also just be able to share some stuff with others who can relate {shoutout mommas!!!}, bc let's be honest daddy just isn't getting it all!  
Be back later! 
XXOO
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment